Foro

12 posts    Fuentes identificadas

Posts de CoolBoii1738

03/09/2017 a las 02:14  [respuesta]  anyone knows this font?

Fuente sugerida: Tatu LA


06/02/2017 a las 03:02  [respuesta]  Nelly Furtado "Loose" font???

For "Nelly Furtado" its Action Is. I think its just modified.

Fuente sugerida: Action Is


06/02/2017 a las 02:58  [respuesta]  Kyla "Do You Mind?" font???

For "Kyla" and "Crazy Cousinz Mix" it might be century gothic

Fuente identificada: Century Gothic



for "DIARY" possibly Times New Roman

Fuente sugerida: Times New Roman


12/11/2016 a las 19:39  [respuesta]  Ailee - A New Empire font?

Fuente identificada: Avant Garde Gothic


12/11/2016 a las 19:29  [respuesta]  Adele 25 Font

possibly modified or shadowed

Fuente sugerida: Adele



Then for" Doesn" its Belphebe

Fuente identificada: Belphebe


Editado el 02/11/2016 a las 05:08 por CoolBoii1738



for "Almost" and "'t" and "Count" its Young Baroque LET

Fuente identificada: Young Baroque


Editado 3 veces. Última edición el 02/11/2016 a las 06:07 por jerseygirl


30/10/2016 a las 09:27  [respuesta]  Ja Rule Put It On Me Font??

Fuente sugerida: Futura Medium



For "brandy" its present roman

Fuente identificada: Present Roman


19/10/2016 a las 07:55  [respuesta]  Brandy Have You Ever? Font???

For "Have You Ever?" it might Belphebe
http://www.dafont.com/belphebe.font

Fuente sugerida: Belphebe


Editado el 19/10/2016 a las 07:56 por CoolBoii1738


05/09/2016 a las 01:27  [respuesta]  M.I.A. Paper Planes Font??

I think M.I.A. could be a pixelized font or 8bit (I'm not sure but from the design it looks it be one of them) but for the background text it's Calibri but except it's in bold

Fuente sugerida: Calibri



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 01:13
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts