Forum

Posts di CoolBoii1738

03/09/2017 alle 02:14  [risposta]  anyone knows this font?

Carattere suggerito: Tatu LA


06/02/2017 alle 03:02  [risposta]  Nelly Furtado "Loose" font???

For "Nelly Furtado" its Action Is. I think its just modified.

Carattere suggerito: Action Is


06/02/2017 alle 02:58  [risposta]  Kyla "Do You Mind?" font???

For "Kyla" and "Crazy Cousinz Mix" it might be century gothic

Carattere Identificato: Century Gothic



for "DIARY" possibly Times New Roman

Carattere suggerito: Times New Roman


12/11/2016 alle 19:39  [risposta]  Ailee - A New Empire font?

Carattere Identificato: Avant Garde Gothic


12/11/2016 alle 19:29  [risposta]  Adele 25 Font

possibly modified or shadowed

Carattere suggerito: Adele



Then for" Doesn" its Belphebe

Carattere Identificato: Belphebe


Modificato su 02/11/2016 alle 05:08 da CoolBoii1738



for "Almost" and "'t" and "Count" its Young Baroque LET

Carattere Identificato: Young Baroque


Modificato 3 volte. Ultima modifica su 02/11/2016 alle 06:07 da jerseygirl


30/10/2016 alle 09:27  [risposta]  Ja Rule Put It On Me Font??

Carattere suggerito: Futura Medium



For "brandy" its present roman

Carattere Identificato: Present Roman


19/10/2016 alle 07:55  [risposta]  Brandy Have You Ever? Font???

For "Have You Ever?" it might Belphebe
http://www.dafont.com/belphebe.font

Carattere suggerito: Belphebe


Modificato su 19/10/2016 alle 07:56 da CoolBoii1738


05/09/2016 alle 01:27  [risposta]  M.I.A. Paper Planes Font??

I think M.I.A. could be a pixelized font or 8bit (I'm not sure but from the design it looks it be one of them) but for the background text it's Calibri but except it's in bold

Carattere suggerito: Calibri



Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 22:00
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts