Fórum

Posts por NymB

22/08/2017 às 17:31  [resposta]  What is it?

Bump


14/04/2017 às 01:51  [post inicial]  Jellyka maybe?

I don't really know if this is a Jellyka font, because the ones I've looked at are close but not quite there. Wondering if this is one of them or not? And is it a free font?



04/02/2015 às 23:45  [resposta]  Nex

That's alright, thank you!


04/02/2015 às 23:25  [resposta]  Nex

Is there a free alternative?


04/02/2015 às 22:17  [post inicial]  Nex




25/12/2014 às 04:33  [resposta]  What is this?

Is there a free alt?


25/12/2014 às 04:30  [post inicial]  What is this?



12/12/2014 às 05:18  [resposta]  Carmilla

Thanks!


12/12/2014 às 03:47  [post inicial]  Carmilla

If it's not free, is there a free alternative?



06/12/2014 às 02:10  [resposta]  Aquarius

I don't suppose there's a free alternative for it anywhere?


05/12/2014 às 17:29  [post inicial]  Aquarius

I wonder if there's a free font out there?



13/09/2014 às 16:59  [resposta]  American Mcgee's Alice

Still looking for this


10/09/2014 às 10:01  [post inicial]  American Mcgee's Alice



15/08/2014 às 02:42  [resposta]  Please help

You're very welcome!


15/08/2014 às 02:35  [resposta]  Please help

I don't know about the rest, but Phoenix is called Ornatique. It's free.

Fonte identificada: Ornatique


15/08/2014 às 02:33  [post inicial]  What is it?

Been looking for this one for hours, and I cannot for the life of me find it



04/06/2014 às 02:56  [resposta]  Help?

I was told it was probably just decorated by hand but in any case I'd like to found out


02/06/2014 às 21:00  [post inicial]  Help?

I need to know what font is used for "Freakshow"




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 14:25
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts