Forum

Posts di NymB

22/08/2017 alle 17:31  [risposta]  What is it?

Bump


14/04/2017 alle 01:51  [post iniziale]  Jellyka maybe?

I don't really know if this is a Jellyka font, because the ones I've looked at are close but not quite there. Wondering if this is one of them or not? And is it a free font?

Immagine originale: http://i.imgur.com/lXiXxAR.png


04/02/2015 alle 23:45  [risposta]  Nex

That's alright, thank you!


04/02/2015 alle 23:25  [risposta]  Nex

Is there a free alternative?


04/02/2015 alle 22:17  [post iniziale]  Nex




25/12/2014 alle 04:33  [risposta]  What is this?

Is there a free alt?


25/12/2014 alle 04:30  [post iniziale]  What is this?


Immagine originale: http://i.imgur.com/S0vl0iC.png


12/12/2014 alle 05:18  [risposta]  Carmilla

Thanks!


12/12/2014 alle 03:47  [post iniziale]  Carmilla

If it's not free, is there a free alternative?



06/12/2014 alle 02:10  [risposta]  Aquarius

I don't suppose there's a free alternative for it anywhere?


05/12/2014 alle 17:29  [post iniziale]  Aquarius

I wonder if there's a free font out there?

Immagine originale: http://i.imgur.com/CCBiGxv.gif


13/09/2014 alle 16:59  [risposta]  American Mcgee's Alice

Still looking for this


10/09/2014 alle 10:01  [post iniziale]  American Mcgee's Alice


Immagine originale: http://i.imgur.com/lpMHKLL.jpg


15/08/2014 alle 02:42  [risposta]  Please help

You're very welcome!


15/08/2014 alle 02:35  [risposta]  Please help

I don't know about the rest, but Phoenix is called Ornatique. It's free.

Carattere Identificato: Ornatique


15/08/2014 alle 02:33  [post iniziale]  What is it?

Been looking for this one for hours, and I cannot for the life of me find it

Immagine originale: http://i.imgur.com/roORzQ8.jpg


04/06/2014 alle 02:56  [risposta]  Help?

I was told it was probably just decorated by hand but in any case I'd like to found out


02/06/2014 alle 21:00  [post iniziale]  Help?

I need to know what font is used for "Freakshow"

Immagine originale: http://i.imgur.com/CuvwGcK.png



Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 12:30
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts