Forum

Posts von NymB

22.08.2017 um 17:31  [Antwort]  What is it?

Bump


14.04.2017 um 01:51  [Ausgangseintrag]  Jellyka maybe?

I don't really know if this is a Jellyka font, because the ones I've looked at are close but not quite there. Wondering if this is one of them or not? And is it a free font?



04.02.2015 um 23:45  [Antwort]  Nex

That's alright, thank you!


04.02.2015 um 23:25  [Antwort]  Nex

Is there a free alternative?


04.02.2015 um 22:17  [Ausgangseintrag]  Nex




25.12.2014 um 04:33  [Antwort]  What is this?

Is there a free alt?


25.12.2014 um 04:30  [Ausgangseintrag]  What is this?



12.12.2014 um 05:18  [Antwort]  Carmilla

Thanks!


12.12.2014 um 03:47  [Ausgangseintrag]  Carmilla

If it's not free, is there a free alternative?



06.12.2014 um 02:10  [Antwort]  Aquarius

I don't suppose there's a free alternative for it anywhere?


05.12.2014 um 17:29  [Ausgangseintrag]  Aquarius

I wonder if there's a free font out there?



13.09.2014 um 16:59  [Antwort]  American Mcgee's Alice

Still looking for this


10.09.2014 um 10:01  [Ausgangseintrag]  American Mcgee's Alice



15.08.2014 um 02:42  [Antwort]  Please help

You're very welcome!


15.08.2014 um 02:35  [Antwort]  Please help

I don't know about the rest, but Phoenix is called Ornatique. It's free.

Identifizierter Font: Ornatique


15.08.2014 um 02:33  [Ausgangseintrag]  What is it?

Been looking for this one for hours, and I cannot for the life of me find it



04.06.2014 um 02:56  [Antwort]  Help?

I was told it was probably just decorated by hand but in any case I'd like to found out


02.06.2014 um 21:00  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help?

I need to know what font is used for "Freakshow"




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 11:22
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts