Fórum

4 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por simrun_lata

01/03/2014 às 19:54  [resposta]  Flappy Bird Android

Just tested both and 04b_19 is the best!!!


Editado em 02/03/2014 às 15:06 por drf


01/03/2014 às 19:48  [resposta]  HELP

The closest one is the one below but if you want to download it free, then search: HoneyScript on Dafont.

Fonte sugerida: Billabong


01/03/2014 às 18:26  [resposta]  Help

I think that it is this or at least very similar. I have looked for a font like this and I've used this one. I hope that it's right but I think it looks good regardless.

Fonte sugerida: Linux Libertine


19/02/2014 às 11:46  [post inicial]  Pretty Little Liars

It says 'MYPLL' but I'd like to know the font please so that I can use it to make my own edits.




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 16:19
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts