Forum

4 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par simrun_lata

01/03/2014 à 19:54  [réponse]  Flappy Bird Android

Just tested both and 04b_19 is the best!!!


Édité le 02/03/2014 à 15:06 par drf


01/03/2014 à 19:48  [réponse]  HELP

The closest one is the one below but if you want to download it free, then search: HoneyScript on Dafont.

Police suggérée : Billabong


01/03/2014 à 18:26  [réponse]  Help

I think that it is this or at least very similar. I have looked for a font like this and I've used this one. I hope that it's right but I think it looks good regardless.

Police suggérée : Linux Libertine


19/02/2014 à 11:46  [post initial]  Pretty Little Liars

It says 'MYPLL' but I'd like to know the font please so that I can use it to make my own edits.




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 13:29
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts