Foro

4 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de simrun_lata

01/03/2014 a las 19:54  [respuesta]  Flappy Bird Android

Just tested both and 04b_19 is the best!!!


Editado el 02/03/2014 a las 15:06 por drf


01/03/2014 a las 19:48  [respuesta]  HELP

The closest one is the one below but if you want to download it free, then search: HoneyScript on Dafont.

Fuente sugerida: Billabong


01/03/2014 a las 18:26  [respuesta]  Help

I think that it is this or at least very similar. I have looked for a font like this and I've used this one. I hope that it's right but I think it looks good regardless.

Fuente sugerida: Linux Libertine


19/02/2014 a las 11:46  [post initial]  Pretty Little Liars

It says 'MYPLL' but I'd like to know the font please so that I can use it to make my own edits.




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 14:56
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts