Fórum

7 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por MisterVega

10/01/2016 às 23:15  [post inicial]  Panda Express zodiac




23/08/2015 às 09:58  [post inicial]  Fallout




This doesn't seem like an actual font, but someone's typographic artwork.



Walberto77 disse  
Rocamaco, you are the fastest person in Earth! You rule!
BTW, any idea of how to get this free? or inexpensive at least?
Txanx so much!

Dude, the link, try clicking it again.



And the closest thing I've found to the first font is Poplar



Okay I think I found the second font. (DAVIS SPRING)

Fonte sugerida: Aharoni


Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 18/09/2012 às 00:26 por MisterVega


18/09/2012 às 00:03  [post inicial]  One close font and one real font?

The letters (Emerson, Carnival, etc.) seem painted on, but if you know of a font that is close to that one, please let me know!
I'm also looking for the font that says 'Davis Spring' Thanks a lot guys!



Editado em 18/09/2012 às 00:23 por MisterVega



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 01:56
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts