Foro

7 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de MisterVega

10/01/2016 a las 23:15  [post initial]  Panda Express zodiac




23/08/2015 a las 09:58  [post initial]  Fallout




This doesn't seem like an actual font, but someone's typographic artwork.



Walberto77 ha dicho  
Rocamaco, you are the fastest person in Earth! You rule!
BTW, any idea of how to get this free? or inexpensive at least?
Txanx so much!

Dude, the link, try clicking it again.


18/09/2012 a las 00:25  [respuesta]  One close font and one real font?

And the closest thing I've found to the first font is Poplar


18/09/2012 a las 00:23  [respuesta]  One close font and one real font?

Okay I think I found the second font. (DAVIS SPRING)

Fuente sugerida: Aharoni


Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 18/09/2012 a las 00:26 por MisterVega


18/09/2012 a las 00:03  [post initial]  One close font and one real font?

The letters (Emerson, Carnival, etc.) seem painted on, but if you know of a font that is close to that one, please let me know!
I'm also looking for the font that says 'Davis Spring' Thanks a lot guys!



Editado el 18/09/2012 a las 00:23 por MisterVega



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 01:56
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts