Forum

7 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par MisterVega

10/01/2016 à 23:15  [post initial]  Panda Express zodiac




23/08/2015 à 09:58  [post initial]  Fallout




This doesn't seem like an actual font, but someone's typographic artwork.



Walberto77 a dit  
Rocamaco, you are the fastest person in Earth! You rule!
BTW, any idea of how to get this free? or inexpensive at least?
Txanx so much!

Dude, the link, try clicking it again.



And the closest thing I've found to the first font is Poplar



Okay I think I found the second font. (DAVIS SPRING)

Police suggérée : Aharoni


Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 18/09/2012 à 00:26 par MisterVega


18/09/2012 à 00:03  [post initial]  One close font and one real font?

The letters (Emerson, Carnival, etc.) seem painted on, but if you know of a font that is close to that one, please let me know!
I'm also looking for the font that says 'Davis Spring' Thanks a lot guys!



Édité le 18/09/2012 à 00:23 par MisterVega



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 02:03
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts