Fórum

13 posts    Fontes identificadas

Posts por ctakah

17/07/2012 às 07:25  [resposta]  What fonts are these?

looks like from the 1940s...


17/07/2012 às 07:24  [post inicial]  Classification question

Hey, not so much font identification, but if the bottom one is a sans serif, how would you calsify the top one?



Editado em 17/07/2012 às 10:09 por drf_


17/07/2012 às 07:12  [resposta]  fonts?

know- brush script

Fonte identificada: Brush Script


Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 17/07/2012 às 10:08 por drf_


17/07/2012 às 07:12  [resposta]  fonts?

huge - engravers

Fonte sugerida: Engravers


Editado em 17/07/2012 às 10:09 por drf_


17/07/2012 às 07:11  [resposta]  fonts?

do - copperplate

Fonte identificada: Copperplate


17/07/2012 às 07:11  [resposta]  fonts?

type - Aachen

Fonte identificada: Aachen Bold


17/07/2012 às 07:11  [resposta]  AKB48 fonts!!

this is one of those avant garde alternatives



25/06/2012 às 19:08  [resposta]  Ligature fonts

Ahhh why can't I clearly express my thoughts today
I meant the workflow... let's say I'm setting a header in requiem and I want to see all available ligatures for the combinations of letters in my copy. What do I do? Typing with the 'ligature' font produces random ligatures....


25/06/2012 às 18:23  [resposta]  Ligature fonts

no you misunderstood, I know how to use ligatures but how do I use these fonts where the entire font is just ligatures. Several families have that, like this http://www.typography.com/fonts/font_styles.php?productLineID=100020


25/06/2012 às 17:51  [post inicial]  Ligature fonts

Some font families include fonts that consist of just ligatures, example below
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5312/7440981382_48c2b497ce_z.jpg

What's the right way to use them?


18/06/2012 às 05:58  [resposta]  do you know this font?



18/06/2012 às 05:55  [resposta]  Anyone know the name of the font?

I'd say its a redrawn bauhaus

Fonte sugerida: Bauhaus


Editado em 18/06/2012 às 09:56 por drf_


18/06/2012 às 03:30  [resposta]  alsup

Fonte identificada: Captain Howdy



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 10:29
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts