Forum

13 posts    Identifizierte Fonts

Posts von ctakah

17.07.2012 um 07:25  [Antwort]  What fonts are these?

looks like from the 1940s...


17.07.2012 um 07:24  [Ausgangseintrag]  Classification question

Hey, not so much font identification, but if the bottom one is a sans serif, how would you calsify the top one?



Bearbeitet am 17.07.2012 um 10:09 von drf_


17.07.2012 um 07:12  [Antwort]  fonts?

know- brush script

Identifizierter Font: Brush Script


Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 17.07.2012 um 10:08 von drf_


17.07.2012 um 07:12  [Antwort]  fonts?

huge - engravers

Vorgeschlagener Font: Engravers


Bearbeitet am 17.07.2012 um 10:09 von drf_


17.07.2012 um 07:11  [Antwort]  fonts?

do - copperplate

Identifizierter Font: Copperplate


17.07.2012 um 07:11  [Antwort]  fonts?

type - Aachen

Identifizierter Font: Aachen Bold


17.07.2012 um 07:11  [Antwort]  AKB48 fonts!!

this is one of those avant garde alternatives

Vorgeschlagener Font: Avant Garde Alternative Ligatures


25.06.2012 um 19:08  [Antwort]  Ligature fonts

Ahhh why can't I clearly express my thoughts today
I meant the workflow... let's say I'm setting a header in requiem and I want to see all available ligatures for the combinations of letters in my copy. What do I do? Typing with the 'ligature' font produces random ligatures....


25.06.2012 um 18:23  [Antwort]  Ligature fonts

no you misunderstood, I know how to use ligatures but how do I use these fonts where the entire font is just ligatures. Several families have that, like this http://www.typography.com/fonts/font_styles.php?productLineID=100020


25.06.2012 um 17:51  [Ausgangseintrag]  Ligature fonts

Some font families include fonts that consist of just ligatures, example below
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5312/7440981382_48c2b497ce_z.jpg

What's the right way to use them?


18.06.2012 um 05:58  [Antwort]  do you know this font?



18.06.2012 um 05:55  [Antwort]  Anyone know the name of the font?

I'd say its a redrawn bauhaus

Vorgeschlagener Font: Bauhaus


Bearbeitet am 18.06.2012 um 09:56 von drf_


18.06.2012 um 03:30  [Antwort]  alsup

Identifizierter Font: Captain Howdy



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 11:56
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts