Foro

13 posts    Fuentes identificadas

Posts de ctakah

17/07/2012 a las 07:25  [respuesta]  What fonts are these?

looks like from the 1940s...


17/07/2012 a las 07:24  [post initial]  Classification question

Hey, not so much font identification, but if the bottom one is a sans serif, how would you calsify the top one?



Editado el 17/07/2012 a las 10:09 por drf_


17/07/2012 a las 07:12  [respuesta]  fonts?

know- brush script

Fuente identificada: Brush Script


Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 17/07/2012 a las 10:08 por drf_


17/07/2012 a las 07:12  [respuesta]  fonts?

huge - engravers

Fuente sugerida: Engravers


Editado el 17/07/2012 a las 10:09 por drf_


17/07/2012 a las 07:11  [respuesta]  fonts?

do - copperplate

Fuente identificada: Copperplate


17/07/2012 a las 07:11  [respuesta]  fonts?

type - Aachen

Fuente identificada: Aachen Bold


17/07/2012 a las 07:11  [respuesta]  AKB48 fonts!!

this is one of those avant garde alternatives



25/06/2012 a las 19:08  [respuesta]  Ligature fonts

Ahhh why can't I clearly express my thoughts today
I meant the workflow... let's say I'm setting a header in requiem and I want to see all available ligatures for the combinations of letters in my copy. What do I do? Typing with the 'ligature' font produces random ligatures....


25/06/2012 a las 18:23  [respuesta]  Ligature fonts

no you misunderstood, I know how to use ligatures but how do I use these fonts where the entire font is just ligatures. Several families have that, like this http://www.typography.com/fonts/font_styles.php?productLineID=100020


25/06/2012 a las 17:51  [post initial]  Ligature fonts

Some font families include fonts that consist of just ligatures, example below
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5312/7440981382_48c2b497ce_z.jpg

What's the right way to use them?


18/06/2012 a las 05:58  [respuesta]  do you know this font?



18/06/2012 a las 05:55  [respuesta]  Anyone know the name of the font?

I'd say its a redrawn bauhaus

Fuente sugerida: Bauhaus


Editado el 18/06/2012 a las 09:56 por drf_


18/06/2012 a las 03:30  [respuesta]  alsup

Fuente identificada: Captain Howdy



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 09:22
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts