Fórum

Posts por Nintendough

 1  2 

28/03/2014 às 00:26  [post inicial]  Dr. Dre - The Chronic

Can someone point me in the direction of the font that's used for the 'Dr. Dre' title please? I don't want the 'Let Me Ride' font. It's similar, yes, but isn't it. And I already know the 'The Chronic' font.



Editado em 28/03/2014 às 00:54 por Nintendough


15/11/2013 às 21:48  [post inicial]  Mac Dre is Thizzelle Washington



12/11/2013 às 02:49  [resposta]  2Pac

Bump


10/11/2013 às 02:28  [post inicial]  2Pac

Would anyone be so kind to help identify the "2" font, please? The "PAC"/"BEWARE" font has already been identified. I DO NOT need it to be identified again. Thank you.



Editado 3 vezes. Última edição em 12/11/2013 às 04:15 por Nintendough


13/08/2013 às 16:12  [resposta]  Fiji Water

Thanks, fmontpetit! I managed to identify the Futura typeface afterwards, though how you identified the Runic typeface is beyond me!


13/08/2013 às 06:07  [post inicial]  Fiji Water

The font for 'FIJI' and/or 'NATURAL ARTESIAN WATER.'



05/05/2013 às 19:55  [post inicial]  AVAILABLE

I know it's a typo, but what's the font?



17/04/2013 às 05:32  [post inicial]  Sacramento Kings

I need the font for 'Sacramento', please. I already know that 'Kings' is the font 'URW Bodoni Wide Extra Bold'.



02/04/2013 às 20:53  [post inicial]  Block Movement Entertainment Presents




19/12/2012 às 16:21  [post inicial]  Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese

I'm mainly looking for the 'PHILADELPHIA' font, but on top of that, would really like to know the 'KRAFT' font as well. Thank you!



03/10/2012 às 18:51  [post inicial]  Hosted by...




01/10/2012 às 02:30  [resposta]  Font ???

Right when I saw the thumbnail, Cartoon Network hit me! You're welcome as well.


30/09/2012 às 04:07  [resposta]  Font ???

Fonte sugerida: Eagle Bold


29/09/2012 às 20:58  [resposta]  Burn Notice

Scratch that. I might've found it.

Fonte identificada: Chalet London 1960


29/09/2012 às 20:52  [post inicial]  Burn Notice




14/09/2012 às 21:45  [resposta]  "MT" Gun Dingbats

Yeah, I'm looking for the exact gun(s). It might be a set of brushes or custom shapes via deviantART.


14/09/2012 às 04:36  [post inicial]  "MT" Gun Dingbats

Is this a font from here or not?



13/09/2012 às 17:01  [resposta]  Similar Font to Times New Roman

Evil Dead - Army of Darkness is the one it looks like! Thank you JerseyGirl and thank you CamC11 and Heron2001 as well.


12/09/2012 às 23:26  [resposta]  Similar Font to Times New Roman

Dwai.


Editado em 12/09/2012 às 23:28 por rocamaco



Same font as your other post.

Fonte identificada: Chalet London 1970



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 13:57
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts