Forum

Posts von Nintendough

 1  2 

28.03.2014 um 00:26  [Ausgangseintrag]  Dr. Dre - The Chronic

Can someone point me in the direction of the font that's used for the 'Dr. Dre' title please? I don't want the 'Let Me Ride' font. It's similar, yes, but isn't it. And I already know the 'The Chronic' font.



Bearbeitet am 28.03.2014 um 00:54 von Nintendough


15.11.2013 um 21:48  [Ausgangseintrag]  Mac Dre is Thizzelle Washington



12.11.2013 um 02:49  [Antwort]  2Pac

Bump


10.11.2013 um 02:28  [Ausgangseintrag]  2Pac

Would anyone be so kind to help identify the "2" font, please? The "PAC"/"BEWARE" font has already been identified. I DO NOT need it to be identified again. Thank you.



Bearbeitet 3 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 12.11.2013 um 04:15 von Nintendough


13.08.2013 um 16:12  [Antwort]  Fiji Water

Thanks, fmontpetit! I managed to identify the Futura typeface afterwards, though how you identified the Runic typeface is beyond me!


13.08.2013 um 06:07  [Ausgangseintrag]  Fiji Water

The font for 'FIJI' and/or 'NATURAL ARTESIAN WATER.'



05.05.2013 um 19:55  [Ausgangseintrag]  AVAILABLE

I know it's a typo, but what's the font?



17.04.2013 um 05:32  [Ausgangseintrag]  Sacramento Kings

I need the font for 'Sacramento', please. I already know that 'Kings' is the font 'URW Bodoni Wide Extra Bold'.



02.04.2013 um 20:53  [Ausgangseintrag]  Block Movement Entertainment Presents




19.12.2012 um 16:21  [Ausgangseintrag]  Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese

I'm mainly looking for the 'PHILADELPHIA' font, but on top of that, would really like to know the 'KRAFT' font as well. Thank you!



03.10.2012 um 18:51  [Ausgangseintrag]  Hosted by...




01.10.2012 um 02:30  [Antwort]  Font ???

Right when I saw the thumbnail, Cartoon Network hit me! You're welcome as well.


30.09.2012 um 04:07  [Antwort]  Font ???

Vorgeschlagener Font: Eagle Bold


29.09.2012 um 20:58  [Antwort]  Burn Notice

Scratch that. I might've found it.

Identifizierter Font: Chalet London 1960


29.09.2012 um 20:52  [Ausgangseintrag]  Burn Notice




14.09.2012 um 21:45  [Antwort]  "MT" Gun Dingbats

Yeah, I'm looking for the exact gun(s). It might be a set of brushes or custom shapes via deviantART.


14.09.2012 um 04:36  [Ausgangseintrag]  "MT" Gun Dingbats

Is this a font from here or not?



13.09.2012 um 17:01  [Antwort]  Similar Font to Times New Roman

Evil Dead - Army of Darkness is the one it looks like! Thank you JerseyGirl and thank you CamC11 and Heron2001 as well.


12.09.2012 um 23:26  [Antwort]  Similar Font to Times New Roman

Dwai.


Bearbeitet am 12.09.2012 um 23:28 von rocamaco


12.09.2012 um 02:33  [Antwort]  Please help me to find this font

Same font as your other post.

Identifizierter Font: Chalet London 1970



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 11:36
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts