Fórum

Posts por Listerart

13/11/2017 às 00:02  [post inicial]  Looking for this font...

Need to recreate a logo, but this font has been hard to track down. All help is much appreciated.



23/03/2017 às 19:14  [resposta]  Need a font...

Perfect! Thanks!


23/03/2017 às 17:55  [post inicial]  Need a font...

The words 'Circus' & 'Show' on this sample.



Editado 3 vezes. Última edição em 24/03/2017 às 11:37 por frd


15/03/2017 às 19:47  [post inicial]  Looking for this font...

The usual font search spots come up empty. I appreciate any help you can give.



01/04/2016 às 20:10  [post inicial]  On the hunt for this font...

LOTS of traditional script fonts out there but not finding the correct match. This is part of logo I have to recreate and for this portion, it's all I have to go on.



18/01/2013 às 22:28  [resposta]  What's the name of this font?

The lowercase duplicates i, n, g & e are not identical to each other. Quite sure this is hand lettered, not a typeset font.


27/09/2012 às 22:48  [resposta]  name this font???

Skin Deep BB by Blambot

Fonte identificada: Skin Deep BB


30/05/2012 às 18:33  [resposta]  Font Please. Thank you.

(old version)

Fonte identificada: Hemi Head


Editado em 30/05/2012 às 21:51 por Rodolphe


30/04/2012 às 21:59  [resposta]  Need a match...

PERFECT. Thank you very much!


30/04/2012 às 21:02  [resposta]  Need a match...

Close; not quite. I have this one on standby if I can't find the real thing.


30/04/2012 às 20:27  [post inicial]  Need a match...

Need to find this font. WhatTheFont is no help. I've hit all my resources with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks!




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 09:56
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts