Forum

Posts von Listerart

13.11.2017 um 00:02  [Ausgangseintrag]  Looking for this font...

Need to recreate a logo, but this font has been hard to track down. All help is much appreciated.



23.03.2017 um 19:14  [Antwort]  Need a font...

Perfect! Thanks!


23.03.2017 um 17:55  [Ausgangseintrag]  Need a font...

The words 'Circus' & 'Show' on this sample.



Bearbeitet 3 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 24.03.2017 um 11:37 von frd


15.03.2017 um 19:47  [Ausgangseintrag]  Looking for this font...

The usual font search spots come up empty. I appreciate any help you can give.



01.04.2016 um 20:10  [Ausgangseintrag]  On the hunt for this font...

LOTS of traditional script fonts out there but not finding the correct match. This is part of logo I have to recreate and for this portion, it's all I have to go on.



18.01.2013 um 22:28  [Antwort]  What's the name of this font?

The lowercase duplicates i, n, g & e are not identical to each other. Quite sure this is hand lettered, not a typeset font.


27.09.2012 um 22:48  [Antwort]  name this font???

Skin Deep BB by Blambot

Identifizierter Font: Skin Deep BB


30.05.2012 um 18:33  [Antwort]  Font Please. Thank you.

(old version)

Identifizierter Font: Hemi Head


Bearbeitet am 30.05.2012 um 21:51 von Rodolphe


30.04.2012 um 21:59  [Antwort]  Need a match...

PERFECT. Thank you very much!


30.04.2012 um 21:02  [Antwort]  Need a match...

Close; not quite. I have this one on standby if I can't find the real thing.


30.04.2012 um 20:27  [Ausgangseintrag]  Need a match...

Need to find this font. WhatTheFont is no help. I've hit all my resources with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks!




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 19:27
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts