Foro

Posts de Listerart

13/11/2017 a las 00:02  [post initial]  Looking for this font...

Need to recreate a logo, but this font has been hard to track down. All help is much appreciated.



23/03/2017 a las 19:14  [respuesta]  Need a font...

Perfect! Thanks!


23/03/2017 a las 17:55  [post initial]  Need a font...

The words 'Circus' & 'Show' on this sample.



Editado 3 veces. Última edición el 24/03/2017 a las 11:37 por frd


15/03/2017 a las 19:47  [post initial]  Looking for this font...

The usual font search spots come up empty. I appreciate any help you can give.



01/04/2016 a las 20:10  [post initial]  On the hunt for this font...

LOTS of traditional script fonts out there but not finding the correct match. This is part of logo I have to recreate and for this portion, it's all I have to go on.



18/01/2013 a las 22:28  [respuesta]  What's the name of this font?

The lowercase duplicates i, n, g & e are not identical to each other. Quite sure this is hand lettered, not a typeset font.


27/09/2012 a las 22:48  [respuesta]  name this font???

Skin Deep BB by Blambot

Fuente identificada: Skin Deep BB


30/05/2012 a las 18:33  [respuesta]  Font Please. Thank you.

(old version)

Fuente identificada: Hemi Head


Editado el 30/05/2012 a las 21:51 por Rodolphe


30/04/2012 a las 21:59  [respuesta]  Need a match...

PERFECT. Thank you very much!


30/04/2012 a las 21:02  [respuesta]  Need a match...

Close; not quite. I have this one on standby if I can't find the real thing.


30/04/2012 a las 20:27  [post initial]  Need a match...

Need to find this font. WhatTheFont is no help. I've hit all my resources with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks!




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 07:14
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts