Fórum

Posts por twdolan

31/01/2018 às 17:20  [resposta]  Dynasty Athletics font

Thank you so much!


31/01/2018 às 05:38  [post inicial]  Dynasty Athletics font

This is the best picture I have of this font. I know it, I've seen it a hundred times, but yet cannot figure out what it is. I've already live traced it for the customer for the shirt but they want the back name to match that font. Anyone have a clue?



09/11/2013 às 16:42  [resposta]  Looking for font

Here ya go for the E part

Fonte sugerida: Vermin Vibes


Editado em 09/11/2013 às 16:42 por twdolan


07/11/2013 às 19:05  [resposta]  Country looking font

Anyone?


04/11/2013 às 21:56  [resposta]  please ;-)

Change the letter spacing, and this will be the font I believe.

Fonte identificada: Futura Extra Bold


04/11/2013 às 21:46  [resposta]  please ;-)

The font is based on Planet Kosmos, but it has been altered.

Fonte sugerida: Planet Kosmos


04/11/2013 às 21:44  [post inicial]  Country looking font

Hello everyone. Looking for help on the font in the picture. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!



10/05/2013 às 04:55  [resposta]  I thought Ringbearer, but...

Many Thanks Rocamaco!


10/05/2013 às 04:08  [post inicial]  I thought Ringbearer, but...

At first I thought it was Ringbearer, but the cuts do not match up. I can vectorize the image to recreate, but would prefer the font to make menus, other items for restaurant, etc. Any ideas guys? Thank you in advance!



31/03/2013 às 05:34  [resposta]  The Red one

Wow Awesome Thank you Rocamaco!


31/03/2013 às 05:24  [post inicial]  The Red one

Graphic Design company out of business, trying to recreate this logo and want to keep the same fonts. Any ideas?
I believe & Sons I have identified, but coming up short on the Dolan part.

Thanks!



24/02/2012 às 13:59  [resposta]  Looking for the Midwest font

Thanks drf! Much appreciated!


24/02/2012 às 07:56  [post inicial]  Looking for the Midwest font

I don't know what font this is, but it seems to be pretty popular in the midwest. Any ideas?



20/11/2011 às 01:09  [post inicial]  I know the font is from dafont.com

But I do not know what it is... Here is a picture. I am making the wrestler a promo picture and he wants his name on the picture to match the wrestling tights. Does anyone have a clue what font this is?

Thanks!




Thank you very much! I appreciate it!



Any help is much appreciated!




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 21:15
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts