Forum

Posts par twdolan

31/01/2018 à 17:20  [réponse]  Dynasty Athletics font

Thank you so much!


31/01/2018 à 05:38  [post initial]  Dynasty Athletics font

This is the best picture I have of this font. I know it, I've seen it a hundred times, but yet cannot figure out what it is. I've already live traced it for the customer for the shirt but they want the back name to match that font. Anyone have a clue?



09/11/2013 à 16:42  [réponse]  Looking for font

Here ya go for the E part

Police suggérée : Vermin Vibes


Édité le 09/11/2013 à 16:42 par twdolan


07/11/2013 à 19:05  [réponse]  Country looking font

Anyone?


04/11/2013 à 21:56  [réponse]  please ;-)

Change the letter spacing, and this will be the font I believe.

Police identifiée : Futura Extra Bold


04/11/2013 à 21:46  [réponse]  please ;-)

The font is based on Planet Kosmos, but it has been altered.

Police suggérée : Planet Kosmos


04/11/2013 à 21:44  [post initial]  Country looking font

Hello everyone. Looking for help on the font in the picture. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!



10/05/2013 à 04:55  [réponse]  I thought Ringbearer, but...

Many Thanks Rocamaco!


10/05/2013 à 04:08  [post initial]  I thought Ringbearer, but...

At first I thought it was Ringbearer, but the cuts do not match up. I can vectorize the image to recreate, but would prefer the font to make menus, other items for restaurant, etc. Any ideas guys? Thank you in advance!



31/03/2013 à 05:34  [réponse]  The Red one

Wow Awesome Thank you Rocamaco!


31/03/2013 à 05:24  [post initial]  The Red one

Graphic Design company out of business, trying to recreate this logo and want to keep the same fonts. Any ideas?
I believe & Sons I have identified, but coming up short on the Dolan part.

Thanks!



24/02/2012 à 13:59  [réponse]  Looking for the Midwest font

Thanks drf! Much appreciated!


24/02/2012 à 07:56  [post initial]  Looking for the Midwest font

I don't know what font this is, but it seems to be pretty popular in the midwest. Any ideas?



20/11/2011 à 01:09  [post initial]  I know the font is from dafont.com

But I do not know what it is... Here is a picture. I am making the wrestler a promo picture and he wants his name on the picture to match the wrestling tights. Does anyone have a clue what font this is?

Thanks!




Thank you very much! I appreciate it!



Any help is much appreciated!




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 21:30
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts