Foro

Posts de twdolan

31/01/2018 a las 17:20  [respuesta]  Dynasty Athletics font

Thank you so much!


31/01/2018 a las 05:38  [post initial]  Dynasty Athletics font

This is the best picture I have of this font. I know it, I've seen it a hundred times, but yet cannot figure out what it is. I've already live traced it for the customer for the shirt but they want the back name to match that font. Anyone have a clue?



09/11/2013 a las 16:42  [respuesta]  Looking for font

Here ya go for the E part

Fuente sugerida: Vermin Vibes


Editado el 09/11/2013 a las 16:42 por twdolan


07/11/2013 a las 19:05  [respuesta]  Country looking font

Anyone?


04/11/2013 a las 21:56  [respuesta]  please ;-)

Change the letter spacing, and this will be the font I believe.

Fuente identificada: Futura Extra Bold


04/11/2013 a las 21:46  [respuesta]  please ;-)

The font is based on Planet Kosmos, but it has been altered.

Fuente sugerida: Planet Kosmos


04/11/2013 a las 21:44  [post initial]  Country looking font

Hello everyone. Looking for help on the font in the picture. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!



10/05/2013 a las 04:55  [respuesta]  I thought Ringbearer, but...

Many Thanks Rocamaco!


10/05/2013 a las 04:08  [post initial]  I thought Ringbearer, but...

At first I thought it was Ringbearer, but the cuts do not match up. I can vectorize the image to recreate, but would prefer the font to make menus, other items for restaurant, etc. Any ideas guys? Thank you in advance!



31/03/2013 a las 05:34  [respuesta]  The Red one

Wow Awesome Thank you Rocamaco!


31/03/2013 a las 05:24  [post initial]  The Red one

Graphic Design company out of business, trying to recreate this logo and want to keep the same fonts. Any ideas?
I believe & Sons I have identified, but coming up short on the Dolan part.

Thanks!



24/02/2012 a las 13:59  [respuesta]  Looking for the Midwest font

Thanks drf! Much appreciated!


24/02/2012 a las 07:56  [post initial]  Looking for the Midwest font

I don't know what font this is, but it seems to be pretty popular in the midwest. Any ideas?



20/11/2011 a las 01:09  [post initial]  I know the font is from dafont.com

But I do not know what it is... Here is a picture. I am making the wrestler a promo picture and he wants his name on the picture to match the wrestling tights. Does anyone have a clue what font this is?

Thanks!




Thank you very much! I appreciate it!



Any help is much appreciated!




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 21:15
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts