Fórum

5 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por matheusrudo

16/07/2022 às 02:43  [resposta]  font

Looks like minecrafter, but with 3d effect

Fonte sugerida: MineCrafter


16/07/2022 às 02:36  [post inicial]  I loved this font

Hi, can anyone help me find this one?



16/07/2022 às 02:29  [post inicial]  Portfolio Font

Can anyone tell me which font is this?



12/07/2022 às 18:02  [post inicial]  Invincible credits font

Hi, i was watching invincible and i saw this font and I really liked it, could you please tell me which one is this?



Editado 3 vezes. Última edição em 16/07/2022 às 02:34 por matheusrudo


22/06/2022 às 21:30  [post inicial]  Taschen architecture books font

Hi, i'm trying for a while to find the exactely font that Taschen uses in their architecture books, it's an extremely beautiful font (for me). I tried a lot of fonts, but any of them is exactly right. I'm talking about that bold and wide font. I'm using Improv New Wide Nine, but its not the same. I tried TS Block, Druk wide, Pragmatica extended, Sequel 100 black, Matroska and a lot of others, but these are the closests ones. If you search for "Taschen tadao ando" "Taschen Zaha hadid" "Taschen Calatrava", you may find new examples of the same font. I'd be very happy to finally finds the official one.



Editado em 22/06/2022 às 21:32 por matheusrudo



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 13:54
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts