Foro

5 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de matheusrudo

16/07/2022 a las 02:43  [respuesta]  font

Looks like minecrafter, but with 3d effect

Fuente sugerida: MineCrafter


16/07/2022 a las 02:36  [post initial]  I loved this font

Hi, can anyone help me find this one?



16/07/2022 a las 02:29  [post initial]  Portfolio Font

Can anyone tell me which font is this?



12/07/2022 a las 18:02  [post initial]  Invincible credits font

Hi, i was watching invincible and i saw this font and I really liked it, could you please tell me which one is this?



Editado 3 veces. Última edición el 16/07/2022 a las 02:34 por matheusrudo


22/06/2022 a las 21:30  [post initial]  Taschen architecture books font

Hi, i'm trying for a while to find the exactely font that Taschen uses in their architecture books, it's an extremely beautiful font (for me). I tried a lot of fonts, but any of them is exactly right. I'm talking about that bold and wide font. I'm using Improv New Wide Nine, but its not the same. I tried TS Block, Druk wide, Pragmatica extended, Sequel 100 black, Matroska and a lot of others, but these are the closests ones. If you search for "Taschen tadao ando" "Taschen Zaha hadid" "Taschen Calatrava", you may find new examples of the same font. I'd be very happy to finally finds the official one.



Editado el 22/06/2022 a las 21:32 por matheusrudo



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 13:54
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts