Forum

5 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von matheusrudo

16.07.2022 um 02:43  [Antwort]  font

Looks like minecrafter, but with 3d effect

Vorgeschlagener Font: MineCrafter


16.07.2022 um 02:36  [Ausgangseintrag]  I loved this font

Hi, can anyone help me find this one?



16.07.2022 um 02:29  [Ausgangseintrag]  Portfolio Font

Can anyone tell me which font is this?



12.07.2022 um 18:02  [Ausgangseintrag]  Invincible credits font

Hi, i was watching invincible and i saw this font and I really liked it, could you please tell me which one is this?



Bearbeitet 3 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 16.07.2022 um 02:34 von matheusrudo


22.06.2022 um 21:30  [Ausgangseintrag]  Taschen architecture books font

Hi, i'm trying for a while to find the exactely font that Taschen uses in their architecture books, it's an extremely beautiful font (for me). I tried a lot of fonts, but any of them is exactly right. I'm talking about that bold and wide font. I'm using Improv New Wide Nine, but its not the same. I tried TS Block, Druk wide, Pragmatica extended, Sequel 100 black, Matroska and a lot of others, but these are the closests ones. If you search for "Taschen tadao ando" "Taschen Zaha hadid" "Taschen Calatrava", you may find new examples of the same font. I'd be very happy to finally finds the official one.



Bearbeitet am 22.06.2022 um 21:32 von matheusrudo



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 13:53
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts