Forum

14.314 posts    Caratteri Identificati    Solo richieste

Posts di Heron2001


02/10/2026 alle 17:42  [risposta]  what the font is?

ACUARIO looks like it might be Remo, with an inverted V for the A.

Carattere suggerito: Remo


27/09/2026 alle 14:24  [risposta]  HELIO logo font

Sorry, no legitimate link out there.

Carattere Identificato: JI-Shakes



Reminds me of Contemporary Brush, which someone may have revamped into a more personal font for themselves.

Carattere suggerito: Contemporary Brush


27/09/2026 alle 14:08  [risposta]  Fonte

Most likely this was designed as a logo for the. store. If I needed a substitute, I’d use Bernya and modify the A.

Carattere suggerito: Bernya


27/09/2026 alle 13:58  [risposta]  WTF?

If you would like something similar, try Eritza https://www.myfonts.com/collections/eritza-font-matra-creative or Iowian. NOT THE FONT

HEY Jerseygirl, is there a way to tell now if it was AI (SI lol) generated? I can see it in some scripts, but I can't tell why I think it.

Carattere suggerito: Iowan Old Style Titling


Modificato su 02/10/2026 alle 17:28 da Heron2001


27/09/2026 alle 13:20  [risposta]  from cover LP EMILY - EMILY 1972

Similar (but not the font)

Carattere suggerito: Rockyeah Serif


22/09/2026 alle 14:44  [risposta]  Font?

Maybe by the same type designer.
NOT THE FONT

Carattere suggerito: Run to the Hills



Carattere Identificato: Le Jour Serif



I can't find exact, only substitutes.

Carattere suggerito: Black Ashpalt



I am not sure you have a font showing. With two different Es and As, I would think this was handwritten.



Carattere Identificato: Octopuss


14/09/2026 alle 16:51  [risposta]  Font?

I'm not sure, but this might be Andrich Minerva from Image Club. And no longer available

https://www.flickr.com/photos/stewf/53814877910/

Carattere suggerito: Andrich Minerva


Modificato su 15/09/2026 alle 01:35 da frd


14/09/2026 alle 16:44  [risposta]  Tom

NOT THE FONT

But if you need a substitute try Miss Kate Cuttables Fabulous Font Font.

Carattere suggerito: Fabulous


14/09/2026 alle 16:34  [risposta]  Jeopardy! logo

The Logo: A custom or modified phototype face similar to Anonymous or Annual, often replicated by fan-made fonts like:

Carattere suggerito: Geoparody


14/09/2026 alle 16:30  [risposta]  je cherche le nom de cette font

I'm sorry. I cannot find this script for you, however, if you need a subtitute I'd recommend British Green. With a few modifications it could come close.

NOT THE FONT.

Carattere suggerito: British Green


12/09/2026 alle 17:48  [risposta]  Which this font, please?

Closest I can find

Carattere suggerito: Times New Roman


12/09/2026 alle 17:26  [risposta]  What is the fonts used in here?

Maybe this as a substitute?

Carattere suggerito: Wildest Force


11/09/2026 alle 16:37  [risposta]  theoinigohirata

Carattere Identificato: Blades


11/09/2026 alle 16:35  [risposta]  theoinigohirata

Maybe?

Carattere suggerito: Nobumi



Carattere Identificato: Charlotte



Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 04:29

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts