Forum

14.314 posts    Identifizierte Fonts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von Heron2001


02.10.2026 um 17:42  [Antwort]  what the font is?

ACUARIO looks like it might be Remo, with an inverted V for the A.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Remo


27.09.2026 um 14:24  [Antwort]  HELIO logo font

Sorry, no legitimate link out there.

Identifizierter Font: JI-Shakes



Reminds me of Contemporary Brush, which someone may have revamped into a more personal font for themselves.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Contemporary Brush


27.09.2026 um 14:08  [Antwort]  Fonte

Most likely this was designed as a logo for the. store. If I needed a substitute, I’d use Bernya and modify the A.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Bernya


27.09.2026 um 13:58  [Antwort]  WTF?

If you would like something similar, try Eritza https://www.myfonts.com/collections/eritza-font-matra-creative or Iowian. NOT THE FONT

HEY Jerseygirl, is there a way to tell now if it was AI (SI lol) generated? I can see it in some scripts, but I can't tell why I think it.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Iowan Old Style Titling


Bearbeitet am 02.10.2026 um 17:28 von Heron2001


27.09.2026 um 13:20  [Antwort]  from cover LP EMILY - EMILY 1972

Similar (but not the font)

Vorgeschlagener Font: Rockyeah Serif


22.09.2026 um 14:44  [Antwort]  Font?

Maybe by the same type designer.
NOT THE FONT

Vorgeschlagener Font: Run to the Hills



Identifizierter Font: Le Jour Serif



I can't find exact, only substitutes.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Black Ashpalt



I am not sure you have a font showing. With two different Es and As, I would think this was handwritten.



Identifizierter Font: Octopuss


14.09.2026 um 16:51  [Antwort]  Font?

I'm not sure, but this might be Andrich Minerva from Image Club. And no longer available

https://www.flickr.com/photos/stewf/53814877910/

Vorgeschlagener Font: Andrich Minerva


Bearbeitet am 15.09.2026 um 01:35 von frd


14.09.2026 um 16:44  [Antwort]  Tom

NOT THE FONT

But if you need a substitute try Miss Kate Cuttables Fabulous Font Font.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Fabulous


14.09.2026 um 16:34  [Antwort]  Jeopardy! logo

The Logo: A custom or modified phototype face similar to Anonymous or Annual, often replicated by fan-made fonts like:

Vorgeschlagener Font: Geoparody


14.09.2026 um 16:30  [Antwort]  je cherche le nom de cette font

I'm sorry. I cannot find this script for you, however, if you need a subtitute I'd recommend British Green. With a few modifications it could come close.

NOT THE FONT.

Vorgeschlagener Font: British Green


12.09.2026 um 17:48  [Antwort]  Which this font, please?

Closest I can find

Vorgeschlagener Font: Times New Roman


12.09.2026 um 17:26  [Antwort]  What is the fonts used in here?

Maybe this as a substitute?

Vorgeschlagener Font: Wildest Force


11.09.2026 um 16:37  [Antwort]  theoinigohirata

Identifizierter Font: Blades


11.09.2026 um 16:35  [Antwort]  theoinigohirata

Maybe?

Vorgeschlagener Font: Nobumi



Identifizierter Font: Charlotte



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 20:47

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts