Ad by Graphue

Forum

5 posts    Requests only

Posts by jkjkjklololol

Has some text effects but, should have enough for identification

jerseygirl said  
jkjkjklololol said  

That's what I was thinking, but I typed S in the original, so it's not that exact one

Did you click on the link?

Douglas used '{' for the 's', which you can see if you scroll down a bit.

I did and I understand that. However, I have the document typed up and printed out already (the image is from a printed page.) and all the s' are already correct. Meaning that the document I have typed just s and it came up properly so it couldn't be that font as when I install it and open the document, all the S are already the weird fs

jerseygirl said  

18th Century

That's what I was thinking, but I typed S in the original, so it's not that exact one

I've been trying to find the font since I reset my computer (I do it digital due to hand issues.) It says that it's called 18th century but every font I've found that's called that, the s looks like an f in the middle of a word. It could have assigned an incorrect font to it but I don't know. Please help.

Feb 26, 2017 at 01:33  [initial post]  Psychedelic fonts?

Looking for something similar since I'm almost certain it's hand-drawn. I find a lot of psychedelic fonts, but looking for something more thin like this. Preferably for personal and commercial.

All times are CEST. The time is now 16:58

Privacy Policy  -  Contact