Ad by balpirick

Forum

4 posts

Posts by alr

Thank you metaphasebrothel. Now this is conversation that is both productive and informative. I appreciate the clarification.

Fmontpetit - Thank you for your information as well. I did get that far too but the website is still "coming".

Metaphasebrothel, the above statement does make sense. However while this author says his/her font is free, when you download there is a copyright saying "all rights reserved". Since I am obtaining a font for commercial use, it would behoove me to make sure that it is indeed legally available for commercial use. I would rather take the time to find out now then fight a lawsuit in the future. Also, I am not the only one who has been confused by the info given for this particular font as I see others on the comment section looking for clarification as well. So with all of this said, do you or at this point anyone have any information on how to contact JW//Type?

Ps. thank you Koelekat for understanding my initial inquiry.

I appreciate your response though I don't agree that it is too broad of a question. It is a general question on how to go about contacting the author when the author's info is not given. However to answer your question, I am looking to contact JW//Type.

Need an answer regarding a commercial use question and their font quickly.

All times are CEST. The time is now 20:38

Privacy Policy  -  Contact