Ad by wiryanata

Forum

17 posts    Requests only

Posts by BringTheNoize

Jul 30, 2013 at 19:05  [initial post]  Free fonts similar to Candice?

Does anybody know a free font that looks similar to TR Candice?
http://www.identifont.com/samples/linotype/Candice.gif

Jul 30, 2013 at 17:26  [initial post]  Madonna - Gang Bang

What's this font? Thanks :P

Jul 30, 2013 at 17:23  [reply]  Ke$ha - Unreleased

Bump again...

Jul 19, 2013 at 22:02  [reply]  'R'?

This is not a font, it's a custom logo

Jul 19, 2013 at 22:00  [reply]  Rihanna font's

This is not a font... just looking at the double N in Rihanna I can see they're different

Jul 19, 2013 at 21:59  [initial post]  Ke$ha - Unreleased

What is the font that says unreleased? Thank you

Jul 06, 2013 at 22:31  [reply]  Converting pictures to font?

koeiekat said  
Good and free? See the contradiction?
Converting images to a font and free? Try Birdfont. Wish you luck. You'll need it.

Is it safe? I just got a new laptop and I don't wanna f it up with viruses haha

Jul 06, 2013 at 22:05  [initial post]  Converting pictures to font?

Hey guys, I'm going to attempt to make a font for the first time, taking inspiration from some handwriting on some music artwork, what tools would I need to do this? I can't pay for things because I'm 13 haha, so I need some good free tools to make fonts with, thanks in advance :P

EDIT: I'm cropping each letter out of the words, then converting it to a picture, how can I make these pictures into a font?

Edited on Jul 06, 2013 at 22:25 by BringTheNoize

rocamaco said  
Anna

Thanks so much! Thanks for the quick reply too

Jul 05, 2013 at 21:43  [initial post]  Janelle Monae - The Electric Lady

Hey, what's this font? Sorry for the small picture, I had to screencap it off of a YouTube channel :P

Jul 05, 2013 at 11:01  [reply]  "Rihanna" font?

You could try this, it's not identical but it's free and it has lower case as well

Suggested font: Linux Libertine

Jul 05, 2013 at 10:59  [reply]  Font ? :)

It's not a font... It's a custom logo. If you want something similar (but not identical) you could try this:

Suggested font: Here Be Dubstep

Jul 04, 2013 at 22:53  [initial post]  Pompeii - Bastille

Jul 04, 2013 at 22:40  [initial post]  Any good totally free fonts?

Hey, I'm installing Linux soon, and I wondered if there are any totally free (IE; free for any use, not just personal) fonts out there? I'm not looking for anything too fancy, just some alternatives to the basic Windows fonts, I'm already using Linux Libertine, Biolinium, Coolvetica and Bebas Neue.
Also, what does this mean? "Public domain / GPL / OFL" (I found it on BPreplay, a font I like)

Many thanks,
Daniel

Menhir said  
I don't know if you realize the amount of work that is what you're asking...

I've tried to do it myself, but I keep messing up, I don't own Photoshop or any font making tools, so It's really hard + I'm really busy haha (Sorry for the late reply haha)

Hey guys, my first post here haha, I was just wondering, would anybody be willing to make a font from the handwriting in these pictures? I know it's been done before (with a different font, Lady Gaga's Born This Way font). I've tried myself, but I've never made a font before and I keep messing up, here's a link to a zip file with all the pictures in:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6rs541rprgfbffg

I know some of the letters are different but if it's possible, can you replace unused characters (IE. numbers and stuff) with the alternative letters? Sorry if it's asking too much, but It'd be a MASSIVE help if you could, thanks a tonne :P
PS: Is it OK to use the font on tumblr and YouTube and stuff? Thanks haha

All times are CEST. The time is now 17:42

Privacy Policy  -  Contact