5 posts

Posts by alggomas

I have found several that I like 9 using " distressed" from:

Thanks again to all for your suggestions and help.


I think I'll use the word "distressed" when looking for the fonts.

Thank you.

AS long as it is simple!

Same size fonts, but as you say some with different shades of black.

However your tip about using software to change shade is a good one.

Dec 21, 2012 at 19:08  [initial post]  wooden typeface font with differing pressure.

I have several " old typewriter fonts and some of the letters when printing are not uniform, say the "e" is out of line etc.

Is it possible to get a wooden typeface font which gives the impression [ no pun intended], that some letters have been applied using different pressure. So that some look like they are over/under inked?


All times are CEST. The time is now 11:38

Privacy Policy  -  Contact