Ad by swistblnk

Forum

19 posts    Requests only

Posts by mintertweed

Mar 24, 2014 at 18:58  [initial post]  Classic

I inspected the element on the theme's sample page and it says everything is either Roboto or Roboto Condensed. So, I went looking for Roboto in Google Fonts and found it, but it looks nothing like the font being used.

Nov 02, 2013 at 22:53  [reply]  The Foundery Font

Thanks. I'll give it a look.

Nov 02, 2013 at 22:17  [initial post]  The Foundery Font

I was wondering if anyone knew what font is being used for the word "foundery" in the image below. It looks as though the font has been stretched. The "f" in the actual logo looks properly spaced. Thank you in advance.

Oct 11, 2013 at 22:44  [reply]  Haute Future Font

Thank you.

Oct 11, 2013 at 19:39  [initial post]  Haute Future Font

I need to find out what font they used for the "Haute Future" logo in the image below. Thank you in advance!

Oct 03, 2013 at 20:23  [reply]  The Cracked Dispensary

Thank you.

Oct 03, 2013 at 20:10  [initial post]  The Cracked Dispensary

What font are they using for this logo?

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Oct 03, 2013 at 20:11 by mintertweed

Jan 20, 2013 at 21:44  [reply]  Candy Crush Saga Font

Thanks for the identification. I just started playing Candy Crush Saga. I love the design and the music especially.

Jan 20, 2013 at 21:31  [initial post]  Candy Crush Saga Font

I would like to know what the psychedelic font is that is used all throughout the famous "Candy Crush Saga" Facebook game. In the image, the font that concerns me is the one used for level completion, the share button, high score, and finally, the names listed down the right hand side. Thank you to anyone who can help me. Cheers!

Jan 11, 2013 at 04:08  [initial post]  Font?

I used this font several years ago, but I have completely forgotten the name of it. Here is a simple logo I created. Hopefully, it is enough to identify it.

Nov 30, 2012 at 20:06  [initial post]  Familiar Font

I have seen this font everywhere recently. From CSS-Tricks to SourceFed and finally someone is using it on their Kickstarter porject. I would like to know what it is because I like the font very much. Thanks in advance!

Mar 13, 2012 at 17:45  [initial post]  Episode

My phone is a Pantech Crux, and on the phone there is a font called "Episode" that I use all the time, but I can not seem to find it on the interwebs for download. I have looked at other fonts called "Episode," and they all seem to be a Star Wars font of some sort. Any help will be appreciated. The picture is simple Lorem with a few distinct letters added to the end for better identification. Thank you in advance!

Dec 04, 2011 at 21:24  [reply]  Kickstarter

Thank you, sir or madam.

Dec 04, 2011 at 21:12  [initial post]  Kickstarter

What font does Kickstarter use for their logo? I am trying to use the same font for my Kickstarter project image for aesthetic reasons. Thank you.

Dec 04, 2011 at 04:44  [reply]  Marion Peck Font

Thank you so much!

Dec 04, 2011 at 03:00  [initial post]  Marion Peck Font

What font is Marion Peck using on her website for her name?
http://www.marionpeck.com/index.html
Thank you in advance.

Edited on Dec 04, 2011 at 03:52 by claudeserieux

Nov 29, 2011 at 22:07  [reply]  Pantech Episode Font

Understood. I will try and see if I can get a better shot of the font tonight.

Nov 28, 2011 at 21:14  [reply]  Pantech Episode Font

The closest font I have found to "Episode" is "Bryant," but "Episode is more curly...if that makes any sense. All the letters have rounded curves and it is sans-serif. I can not get a decent photograph of it off of my cell phone. Sorry.

Nov 28, 2011 at 03:57  [initial post]  Pantech Episode Font

I am looking for a specific font. The "Episode" font type used on Pantech cellphones. I was hoping someone on here could direct me to a website where I could either download or find a similar font. Thank you.

All times are CEST. The time is now 19:22

Privacy Policy  -  Contact