Forum

7 posts    Requests only

Posts by SewIncredible

Sep 01, 2026 at 00:33  [initial post]  Trying to identify

I'm sorry this is the only picture I have. I believe it was a monogram font. I've tried What the font and no results were found. I'm desperate. Any help you could give me would be really appreciated.

Mary Voss



Jan 04, 2025 at 18:55  [initial post]  Can't find this font

I tried Whatthefont and it couldn't find anything close. If anybody knows what font this is, I would truly appreciate it



May 02, 2024 at 03:41  [initial post]  This is embroidery

So it is hard to read with the nap on the towel, but I'm hoping somebody can identify this font for me. I tried What the Font and it named some that were close, but the image is so poor that it didn't get close enough for my customer. I would greatly appreciate something close




Lookng for the font used in the Avatar word of thiis sign, any help would be appreciated.



Feb 13, 2022 at 20:08  [initial post]  Looking for a font

I am looking for a font that looks like the name Charles Bukowski and the word women on the cover of this book.
Any help is appreciated.



May 22, 2021 at 19:30  [initial post]  Looking for Disney Pixar Luca font

Looking for Disney Pixar Luca font, or something close that would work.



Jun 03, 2020 at 19:22  [initial post]  Looking for School of Good vs Evil

I would love to find out what fonts are used in these logos.




All times are CEST. The time is now 15:50
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contact
Links:  On snot and fonts