Forum

15,923 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by frd

May 29, 2019 at 08:06  [reply]  hello help text font ?

Please post an unedited/not enlarged picture here: https://www.dafont.com/forum/post.php?f=1

May 28, 2019 at 15:32  [reply]  What's this bonk.io font?

The font in your link is Futura Futuris.

You're welcome!

Hi!

Your font was in .ttc format, which is why we couldn't upload it. Is there any chance you can submit it again in .ttf or .otf format?

Thank you!

Apr 29, 2019 at 01:06  [reply]  Font Submission - Prolonged Delays?

Hi,

As you may have seen, your fonts have been uploaded now.

Thank you!

Apr 23, 2019 at 06:04  [reply]  Font Not Cut Off This Time

Hi, there are a few delays at the moment because of holidays so we're a little bit behind schedule. I tested your font and it lacks kerning so you would need to fix this issue before submitting it again.

Mar 28, 2019 at 01:06  [reply]  TIPOGRAFIA

This is a commercial font. If you need to use it, you have to buy it.

Mar 27, 2019 at 00:08  [reply]  HFF Thai Dye update

Hello,

Sorry you didn't get an answer, Rodolphe is currently on holidays. I actually took care of all your updates, including HFF Thai Dye on March 11 so one day after you submitted it. I now realize I forgot to mark it as an update so I understand why you thought it wasn't taken care of. I fixed my mistake and I apologize for it. If you download the font, you will see in includes the files you submitted on March 10.

Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

Isn't it just a setting within the font file itself? I think this has already been discussed at some point in the past but I can't find the thread I'm thinking about at the moment. Either way, if you just double click on the font file, you will see the preview.

Feb 28, 2019 at 02:12  [reply]  Anyone know that font?

Identified font: Segoe UI

Feb 27, 2019 at 01:50  [reply]  title wildflowers, help !

Identified font: California

Feb 27, 2019 at 00:59  [reply]  font name

Similar

Suggested font: Libero

I quickly checked your font and it seems to be much better. It will be fully reviewed as soon as possible.

On a side note you would really benefit from learning what spacing is. Especially with basic serif and sans serif fonts. Kerning is one thing but applying proper spacing to your font can save you a tremendous amount of kerning.

Hi,

I guess you're talking about your font Reduza Infinity? It really needs more kerning or at least better spacing, because there is a lot of space between some pairs - like "Re" or "uz". If you have set your kerning/spacing correctly, there could be an export issue.

If you need to learn more about kerning and spacing, here is a very helpful link: http://designwithfontforge.com/en-US/Spacing_Metrics_and_Kerning.html

Feb 08, 2019 at 18:50  [reply]  Font Rejected?

This one is an extremely modified Arial with major spacing issues, sorry. If you really want to start making fonts you should use your own creations.

Feb 08, 2019 at 17:21  [reply]  Font Rejected?

You haven't submitted anything under that name, sorry.

Feb 08, 2019 at 16:43  [reply]  Font Rejected?

Well in your case the situation is pretty different since you modified existing font files and claimed them as your own creations. This is definitely not something we will allow here.

Jan 30, 2019 at 16:56  [reply]  Ale Produções e Artísticas

Identified font: Square 721

Jan 30, 2019 at 16:24  [reply]  Please, WHAT TYPOGRAPHY IS THIS?

"Pretty"

Identified font: Lobster Two

Jan 30, 2019 at 10:57  [reply]  What's this font?

Identified font: Long Shot

All times are CEST. The time is now 23:49

Privacy Policy  -  Contact