Forum

25 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by billingsleyprinting

1  2 

Aug 10, 2016 at 16:25  [reply]  MOSS font

As always, you rock Jerseygirl!


Jul 29, 2016 at 20:29  [initial post]  MOSS font

I cannot for the life of me find this font. Thought it was Gotham, but it isn't. Any ideas?




This one has been plaguing me for a week now. Anyone have any ideas?



Apr 22, 2016 at 18:35  [reply]  Need two please :-)

Thanks Jerseygirl!


Apr 06, 2016 at 21:50  [initial post]  Need two please :-)

Ok, so I've been tasked to clean this logo up for obvious reasons. I think the font along the black circle is Cambria but I might be wrong there. I know the one inside the white circle but I can't place it. Any help would be appreciated!



Edited on Apr 06, 2016 at 22:54 by billingsleyprinting



All times are CEST. The time is now 08:21
1  2 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contact
Links:  On snot and fonts