Forum

41 posts    Requests only

Posts by approvedent


Aug 03, 2016 at 08:38  [reply]  What is this font?

Any guesses guys?


Jul 28, 2016 at 22:13  [reply]  What are these 2 fonts?

If this is handwritten, what handwritten font is it? lol


Edited on Jul 28, 2016 at 22:19 by approvedent


Jul 28, 2016 at 21:30  [reply]  firefighter font???

I'm looking for a similar font. I don't think this is exactly what you are looking for, but it's pretty close. If no one else can help maybe this can be a second choice

Suggested font: Birchwood


Jul 26, 2016 at 21:46  [initial post]  What is this font?

This font is absolutely beautiful. Anyone have any ideas?



Jan 13, 2015 at 08:38  [initial post]  What are these fonts?

Hey guys, was wondering what font "shit", "just got real", and "diaper shower" were? Thanks in advance!



Jul 27, 2014 at 00:52  [reply]  help

Probably the closest thing to it, I think


Jul 26, 2014 at 21:32  [initial post]  Disaronno

Was wondering what the "Disaronno" in the center was? TIA!



Edited on Jul 27, 2014 at 00:39 by approvedent


Jul 26, 2014 at 21:20  [reply]  Mediterranean Font?

Dang, JerseyGirl, you're good. I've been looking at the last few pages of submissions and you've been dead on with a lot of them. Thanks so much for your expertise!


Jul 26, 2014 at 20:57  [reply]  help

I requested the same font months ago! It's called Bombshell Pro!

Suggested font: Bombshell


Edited on Jul 27, 2014 at 00:52 by approvedent


Jul 26, 2014 at 20:55  [initial post]  Mediterranean Font?

Anybody's guess as to what this is? If not something close to it? TIA!




What do you think the words "THE" and "Accessories" are?



Edited 2 times. Last edit on May 15, 2014 at 18:06 by approvedent


Feb 27, 2014 at 21:14  [reply]  Wild Flower

OMG that was a very quick response! Thank you so much!


Feb 27, 2014 at 21:10  [initial post]  Wild Flower

Anybody have an idea of what font "Wild Flower" is written in? TIA!!



Sep 14, 2013 at 02:56  [reply]  What are these 2 fonts?

Any guesses on what the word "Lush" is? This is definitely a challenge!


May 11, 2013 at 22:24  [reply]  What are these 2 fonts?

Yep, I'd have to agree with Benton. Any guesses on "Lush"? I've been searching and still no luck.


Apr 29, 2013 at 03:05  [reply]  What are these 2 fonts?

I'm still dumbfounded by this one, can anyone please help?


Apr 03, 2013 at 03:14  [initial post]  What are these 2 fonts?





Oh wow!! I would've never thought to do this. It's perfect. Well done! Thank you!



Nothing special. Just GIMP 2.



Dang! Those are awfully close! Thank you!! Do you know of anyway to create the shadowing?



All times are CEST. The time is now 07:15

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contact
Links:  On snot and fonts