Forum

84 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by redfox496


May 07, 2012 at 02:10  [initial post]  Both fonts if possible please! :)

thanks you in advance



Apr 15, 2012 at 01:50  [initial post]  Help please with the Vaccines font!

Thanks in advance!



Apr 13, 2012 at 22:46  [initial post]  Help please!

Thanks in advance!



Apr 06, 2012 at 18:02  [reply]  Help please!

Yeah, that looks identical (or close enough)

Thank you!


Apr 06, 2012 at 17:31  [reply]  Help please!

Sorry, I don't think this is set in Times New Roman. Thanks anyway though


Apr 06, 2012 at 17:22  [initial post]  Help please!

Thanks in advance



Mar 30, 2012 at 22:26  [reply]  Help please!

Thank you


Mar 30, 2012 at 22:18  [initial post]  Help please!

Thank you in advance

This whole page is set in this typeface I think http://www.fiftythree.com/paper



Edited on Mar 30, 2012 at 22:19 by redfox496


Mar 30, 2012 at 20:04  [reply]  Help please!

Sorry, I've got it. Times New Roman

Identified font: Times New Roman


Mar 30, 2012 at 20:03  [initial post]  Help please!

Thanks in advance



Mar 07, 2012 at 23:20  [initial post]  KONY 2012 font

I need it quickly
Thank you in advance!



Feb 29, 2012 at 22:55  [initial post]  Help please!

Thank you in advance



Feb 19, 2012 at 18:07  [initial post]  Help please!

Help please!

Thanks in advance



Feb 17, 2012 at 23:08  [reply]  Hollywood old style font?

Ah yes


Feb 17, 2012 at 19:23  [reply]  How do I make this???

In Illustrator 'Make Guides' is greyed out when you have type selected


Feb 17, 2012 at 19:09  [reply]  Hollywood old style font?

What?


Feb 17, 2012 at 11:44  [reply]  Hollywood old style font?


Quite right!


Feb 17, 2012 at 11:12  [reply]  Hollywood old style font?



Thank you for your wondrous help, Frederic
If you know of any free fonts that you generally think I should own, I'm always expanding my library!


Feb 17, 2012 at 10:59  [reply]  Hollywood old style font?

I saw that you could buy the weights separately after I posted. Anyway, just because I own a mac doesn't mean I have oodles of money to spend on typefaces, and when did I state I had a mac in the first place? :P


Feb 16, 2012 at 16:13  [reply]  Hollywood old style font?

:P

I found the font anyway.

Thanks



All times are CEST. The time is now 07:15

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contact
Links:  On snot and fonts