Ad by dimitri_c

Forum

172 posts

How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

Aug 08, 2018 at 05:36

Hello all,

I was submitted and upload a font on dafont three days ago, i have waited but my font still not accept by dafont.
can you tell me, what the problem?

Thank you.

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Aug 08, 2018 at 05:37 by aliflammim.id18

Aug 08, 2018 at 09:05

Sorry you haven't received an answer yet, you only submitted your font 48 hours ago. I reviewed it and unfortunately, it has a few issues. First of all, it doesn't have kerning or spacing and it would really be necessary. There is also an alignement problem because some characters seem to be well above the baseline for no reason. Finally, the thickness of the letters is very inconsistant. If you feel like you can fix these issues, then you can absolutely submit it again in the future. I hope it helps.

Jul 24, 2019 at 12:37

I also have the same problem. I submitted my font on July 18 and until now there has been no answer. if there is a problem with my font, please answer. I'll fix the problem later.

Jul 24, 2019 at 13:25

July 18 was 6 days ago.
Please wait a few more days.
Last update was July 10th.

https://www.dafont.com/faq.php#submit

Jul 24, 2019 at 14:20

okay thanks, I'll wait a few more days.

Jul 02, 2020 at 21:51

Hello..

I was submitting a new font in dafont.com but still not accept.
Please help me solve my problem.

Thankyou...

Jul 03, 2020 at 05:41

what date did you submit? just wait, usually about 2 weeks for review.

Jul 03, 2020 at 08:37

Extrack & Combine said  
Hello..

Thankyou...

Also do not submit your fonts several times with different accounts. This creates more confusion on our side and will most likely get your accounts flagged.

Jul 03, 2020 at 10:04

Andry34 said  
what date did you submit? just wait, usually about 2 weeks for review.

exactly at middle june...

Jul 03, 2020 at 10:17

frd said  
Extrack & Combine said  
Hello..

Thankyou...

Also do not submit your fonts several times with different account. This creates more confusion on our side and will most likely get your accounts flagged.

Btw that's my first account, i have no longer see notification about my font got rejected or aproved then i resubmit again at the last month june with different email address. Can i resubmit my font again with this account (Extrack & Combine) email : ilham.nh@yahoo.com ?

Thankyou For your response

Jul 03, 2020 at 11:53

Your font has been submitted by two different accounts. Please do not submit your fonts several times as it takes us more time to review every submission. Your font has been reviewed and should be added soon.

Jul 04, 2020 at 20:27

Okay thank you very much

Sep 10, 2020 at 11:12

Andry34 said  
I also have the same problem. I submitted my font on July 18 and until now there has been no answer. if there is a problem with my font, please answer. I'll fix the problem later.

I even have the same i submitted my font just a few days ago
i just submitted 3 fonts
(this month after 7 Sept)

Sep 11, 2020 at 08:50

why yes with my account for almost three months there was no reply at all regarding my font submissions. is there this problem my account

Muhammad Zamroni [Studio Roni]
topbrit.me@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2020 at 11:16

zamroniye said  
why yes with my account for almost three months there was no reply at all regarding my font submissions. is there this problem my account

Muhammad Zamroni [Studio Roni]
topbrit.me@gmail.com

Most of your fonts have kerning issues for which we have sent you emails to let you know about them.

Sep 13, 2020 at 09:03

Yes, me too. Can you check mine please? I think I uploaded it on July and didn't receive an rejection email. I remember uploading 3 differents font between July-August. And planning to upload another font this month.
Thank You

Sep 13, 2020 at 17:00

I also had a font uploaded sometime in May, Delta Heavy, and another recently last month, Fourth Gear, which were not accepted despite the same kerning checks & methods used for all of my recent fonts were applied to the two mentioned.

Sep 16, 2020 at 12:59

Hello!

I also submitted about 4-5 fonts in June, I haven't heard anything :( then I've re-submitted at the end of August. It still doesn't work, could you please check it? Thank you so much!

Sep 16, 2020 at 15:37

Graphue said  
Hello!

I also submitted about 4-5 fonts in June, I haven't heard anything :( then I've re-submitted at the end of August. It still doesn't work, could you please check it? Thank you so much!

There were no submissions from you in June - only at the end of July and August. I can't stress this enough: do not submit your fonts several times if they haven't been upload yet. It is even more true now when we have massive delays. Everything is manually checked so if you submit a font twice it will be check twice to understand why it has been submitted twice. As it has been said in other topics the huge majority of rejected fonts are rejected for a reason and the author receives an email saying why. Please keep in mind that at the moment fonts are not added in the order they were submitted.

Sep 17, 2020 at 04:58

frd said  
Graphue said  
Hello!

There were no submissions from you in June - only at the end of July and August. I can't stress this enough: do not submit your fonts several times if they haven't been upload yet. It is even more true now when we have massive delays. Everything is manually checked so if you submit a font twice it will be check twice to understand why it has been submitted twice. As it has been said in other topics the huge majority of rejected fonts are rejected for a reason and the author receives an email saying why. Please keep in mind that at the moment fonts are not added in the order they were submitted.

Thank you for the explanation, Frédéric! so far, two fonts have been added from the last submission. May I submit new fonts at the moment? or would you suggest me to wait first until all fonts from the last submission have been reviewed?

All times are CET. The time is now 01:46

Privacy Policy  -  Contact