1) DO NOT REUPLOAD ANY OF MY FONTS ANYWHERE FOR ANY PURPOSE unless explicit permission was given.
The following websites are previous offenders, and are forbidden to get their hands on my fonts ever again:
However, when bundled with other free fonts in a "font pack", or bundled with another free product like a .PSD template, reuploads are allowed, as long as the font is not the main focus and not presented alone.
2) Usage for warlike or violent purposes is prohibited. Examples include weapons such as guns and bombs, military vehicles, and digital reproductions of prohibited products, as of a video game or computer graphics.
3) Usage for explicit or "adult" content (except for ones considered explicit solely from crude language) is forbidden. Examples include pornographic videos, magazines, and video games.
4) Before the font can be copyrighted on a logo, the user must contact the foundry for explicit permission to do so.
5) If a font is used in a commercial product, proper credit must be given where possible. Packaging and advertising are two examples where I do not consider it "possible", and in these cases, explicit permission for usage must be granted by the foundry beforehand. More...