Fórum

Posts por Epiolatry

01/04/2024 às 15:37  [post inicial]  Please help




25/03/2024 às 08:21  [post inicial]  Please help




19/01/2024 às 15:45  [post inicial]  Luminoulogy




29/11/2023 às 06:52  [post inicial]  Which font is this?

Unable to find a Q and ' character that looks exactly like this.




BURGR'D



15/11/2023 às 12:21  [post inicial]  PLEASE HELP

BOLD BURGERS BIG FLAVORS



15/11/2023 às 11:51  [post inicial]  IN FLAVORS




28/11/2022 às 09:06  [post inicial]  Casual Handwitten Calligraphy

Call mom after lunch !!!!!



08/10/2020 às 12:08  [post inicial]  What font is this please?




Editado em 08/10/2020 às 13:14 por frd


07/10/2020 às 16:52  [post inicial]  What is this font please?




28/09/2020 às 09:02  [post inicial]  Anyone Know what font this is?

Wild Leaves



25/08/2020 às 13:57  [post inicial]  What font is this?




07/09/2017 às 13:25  [post inicial]  "Ready? Yes" font name?

Does anyone know what fonts were used for these pics.. I want to recreate this idea somehow lol



Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 07/09/2017 às 23:08 por marty666



jerseygirl disse  
Kunstlerschreibschrift

I don't really think this is right, I mean- they ARE similar but the way the letters connect seem a bit different.

Thanks anyway.

Fonte identificada: Palace Script


Editado em 02/10/2016 às 17:11 por Epiolatry



jerseygirl disse  
Epiolatry disse  
bump!

You're welcome

Thank you so much for your suggestion, sorry I seemed rude not thanking you ahead of time. This is for our school work and it's been hectic for me.
Nevertheless I appreciate it.



bump!


30/09/2016 às 19:35  [post inicial]  Which fonts were used in this photo?

EDIT: The year in particular.



Editado em 01/10/2016 às 07:41 por Epiolatry


30/09/2016 às 19:34  [post inicial]  Which font was used in this photo?




Editado em 30/09/2016 às 19:34 por Epiolatry



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 15:53
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts