Foro

Posts de Epiolatry

01/04/2024 a las 15:37  [post initial]  Please help




25/03/2024 a las 08:21  [post initial]  Please help




19/01/2024 a las 15:45  [post initial]  Luminoulogy




29/11/2023 a las 06:52  [post initial]  Which font is this?

Unable to find a Q and ' character that looks exactly like this.




BURGR'D



15/11/2023 a las 12:21  [post initial]  PLEASE HELP

BOLD BURGERS BIG FLAVORS



15/11/2023 a las 11:51  [post initial]  IN FLAVORS




28/11/2022 a las 09:06  [post initial]  Casual Handwitten Calligraphy

Call mom after lunch !!!!!



08/10/2020 a las 12:08  [post initial]  What font is this please?




Editado el 08/10/2020 a las 13:14 por frd


07/10/2020 a las 16:52  [post initial]  What is this font please?




28/09/2020 a las 09:02  [post initial]  Anyone Know what font this is?

Wild Leaves



25/08/2020 a las 13:57  [post initial]  What font is this?




07/09/2017 a las 13:25  [post initial]  "Ready? Yes" font name?

Does anyone know what fonts were used for these pics.. I want to recreate this idea somehow lol



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 07/09/2017 a las 23:08 por marty666



jerseygirl ha dicho  
Kunstlerschreibschrift

I don't really think this is right, I mean- they ARE similar but the way the letters connect seem a bit different.

Thanks anyway.

Fuente identificada: Palace Script


Editado el 02/10/2016 a las 17:11 por Epiolatry



jerseygirl ha dicho  
Epiolatry ha dicho  
bump!

You're welcome

Thank you so much for your suggestion, sorry I seemed rude not thanking you ahead of time. This is for our school work and it's been hectic for me.
Nevertheless I appreciate it.



bump!


30/09/2016 a las 19:35  [post initial]  Which fonts were used in this photo?

EDIT: The year in particular.



Editado el 01/10/2016 a las 07:41 por Epiolatry


30/09/2016 a las 19:34  [post initial]  Which font was used in this photo?




Editado el 30/09/2016 a las 19:34 por Epiolatry



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 18:32
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts