Fórum

40 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por mehmettekke

 1  2 


Hung-Nguyen-200 disse  
I think I found this, it's the customize of the font Antiqua Roman with the modified P
I meant it couldn't easy for you use purpose but atleast it's better then re-draw the font from picture

Antiqua Roman

Thank you very much bro, I drew the original fonts from photoshop, I created the font as .ttf with the font generator application, I solved the problem by drawing from scratch.



Vitox disse  
Hi mehmettekke,

Finding the correct font isn't so much easy sometimes. I and other people tried to help you with your goal. I think we can't you help more.

R is different in font than in picture because the font is just very very similar but not the same. I was not able to find better.

The font on the picture is the same on top and under it. Font Majesty is a little bit different than the font on the picture, but letters from the bigger title are the same. Sorry, but I can't help you more.

Best wishes,
Vít

Thank you so much



mattzwish disse  
Hello there,

the first sentence you are looking for was made with 'Worthington Arcade by Device"

Worthington Arcade

You are great! Thank you so much.



x



It would be great if I could find the source of the letter R, I will cry



marty666 disse  
T, O, E, R, K, N
please show us the difference for these letters.

E, R, K is not the same

i want to find i need it :(


Editado em 08/08/2022 às 12:01 por marty666



marty666 disse  
top and bottom are the same

"Tolkien" font is not the same as the font above, mate. Two different fonts



BUMP



up and left are not the same font.


Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 08/08/2022 às 07:42 por frd



Can we find the font at the top?


04/08/2022 às 09:30  [post inicial]  What is the font above please help




Editado em 08/08/2022 às 11:17 por mehmettekke


21/02/2021 às 15:01  [post inicial]  What font is it?




25/11/2020 às 20:53  [resposta]  What font please

Can someone help me please? Thanks in advance.


19/11/2020 às 20:08  [resposta]  What font is it?

THX BRO <3


18/11/2020 às 21:51  [post inicial]  What font is it?




18/11/2020 às 21:47  [resposta]  Font ?

Twentyoneg disse  
VTC Nue Tattoo Script

THX BRO <3


15/11/2020 às 16:54  [post inicial]  Font ?




15/03/2020 às 18:04  [post inicial]  Font help pls




16/06/2018 às 13:23  [post inicial]  What font please



22/08/2017 às 19:12  [post inicial]  Font ?





Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 07:47
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts