Foro

40 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de mehmettekke

 1  2 


Hung-Nguyen-200 ha dicho  
I think I found this, it's the customize of the font Antiqua Roman with the modified P
I meant it couldn't easy for you use purpose but atleast it's better then re-draw the font from picture

Antiqua Roman

Thank you very much bro, I drew the original fonts from photoshop, I created the font as .ttf with the font generator application, I solved the problem by drawing from scratch.



Vitox ha dicho  
Hi mehmettekke,

Finding the correct font isn't so much easy sometimes. I and other people tried to help you with your goal. I think we can't you help more.

R is different in font than in picture because the font is just very very similar but not the same. I was not able to find better.

The font on the picture is the same on top and under it. Font Majesty is a little bit different than the font on the picture, but letters from the bigger title are the same. Sorry, but I can't help you more.

Best wishes,
Vít

Thank you so much



mattzwish ha dicho  
Hello there,

the first sentence you are looking for was made with 'Worthington Arcade by Device"

Worthington Arcade

You are great! Thank you so much.



x



It would be great if I could find the source of the letter R, I will cry



marty666 ha dicho  
T, O, E, R, K, N
please show us the difference for these letters.

E, R, K is not the same

i want to find i need it :(


Editado el 08/08/2022 a las 12:01 por marty666



marty666 ha dicho  
top and bottom are the same

"Tolkien" font is not the same as the font above, mate. Two different fonts



BUMP



up and left are not the same font.


Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 08/08/2022 a las 07:42 por frd



Can we find the font at the top?


04/08/2022 a las 09:30  [post initial]  What is the font above please help




Editado el 08/08/2022 a las 11:17 por mehmettekke


21/02/2021 a las 15:01  [post initial]  What font is it?




25/11/2020 a las 20:53  [respuesta]  What font please

Can someone help me please? Thanks in advance.


19/11/2020 a las 20:08  [respuesta]  What font is it?

THX BRO <3


18/11/2020 a las 21:51  [post initial]  What font is it?




18/11/2020 a las 21:47  [respuesta]  Font ?

Twentyoneg ha dicho  
VTC Nue Tattoo Script

THX BRO <3


15/11/2020 a las 16:54  [post initial]  Font ?




15/03/2020 a las 18:04  [post initial]  Font help pls




16/06/2018 a las 13:23  [post initial]  What font please



22/08/2017 a las 19:12  [post initial]  Font ?





Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 07:47
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts