Fórum

Posts por michal.zaruba

05/12/2018 às 23:24  [post inicial]  Desperate.

Hello everybody,

I am desperately for THESE TWO FONTS!
Please, let me know anything you know about them (names or where to find them out).

THANKS! <3



Editado em 06/12/2018 às 09:58 por frd


20/09/2015 às 21:15  [post inicial]  Looking for this one! ;)

Hello,
If somebody would be so nice to me and find for me the name of this font,
I'd be really pleasured.
Thanks you!



Editado em 20/09/2015 às 21:15 por michal.zaruba


04/03/2015 às 19:14  [post inicial]  Looking for this one...

Hello,
I'm looking for the font on the pic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVnF2f60xd4 < here you can find more...
Thanks you very much!



22/01/2015 às 19:49  [resposta]  Font Please

Not pretty sure but I think that's Bebas Neue

Fonte identificada: Bebas Neue



Hello,
I'm looking for the names of these two fonts...
If the picture isn't clear enough, you can find the text on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3oL2EobDE
Thanks everybody for help!
MZ




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 01:55
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts