Forum

Posts von michal.zaruba

05.12.2018 um 23:24  [Ausgangseintrag]  Desperate.

Hello everybody,

I am desperately for THESE TWO FONTS!
Please, let me know anything you know about them (names or where to find them out).

THANKS! <3



Bearbeitet am 06.12.2018 um 09:58 von frd


20.09.2015 um 21:15  [Ausgangseintrag]  Looking for this one! ;)

Hello,
If somebody would be so nice to me and find for me the name of this font,
I'd be really pleasured.
Thanks you!



Bearbeitet am 20.09.2015 um 21:15 von michal.zaruba


04.03.2015 um 19:14  [Ausgangseintrag]  Looking for this one...

Hello,
I'm looking for the font on the pic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVnF2f60xd4 < here you can find more...
Thanks you very much!



22.01.2015 um 19:49  [Antwort]  Font Please

Not pretty sure but I think that's Bebas Neue

Identifizierter Font: Bebas Neue


03.01.2015 um 16:51  [Ausgangseintrag]  Paulie Garand & Kenny Rough - La Familia

Hello,
I'm looking for the names of these two fonts...
If the picture isn't clear enough, you can find the text on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3oL2EobDE
Thanks everybody for help!
MZ




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 00:19
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts