Fórum

Posts por ssmith_fp

05/06/2026 às 16:56  [post inicial]  San Antonio's Font

Looks familiar, but haven't been able to find it.



11/06/2025 às 17:57  [post inicial]  DISPLAY SERIF

Looking for a font with A's like this.



Editado em 11/06/2025 às 18:06 por ssmith_fp


20/05/2025 às 17:28  [post inicial]  Weird W

Having trouble finding a font with this W.



Editado em 20/05/2025 às 17:29 por ssmith_fp


07/05/2025 às 16:42  [post inicial]  Fun Script

Got this on an invitation recently, and want to find this to use on a future project.



31/07/2023 às 20:05  [post inicial]  Handwriting

Looking for this font. I found something similar, but the M & R aren't right.



10/03/2023 às 21:37  [post inicial]  ROUGH MARKER BRUSH



25/03/2022 às 19:00  [post inicial]  Bold Slab

Looking for something similar to this. Doesn't have to be italic but needs the same style A.




Fonte identificada: Magnolia Sky



Try Lobster

Fonte sugerida: Lobster


15/09/2015 às 15:50  [post inicial]  Western Style Font Needed

I have this logo that a client has requested this western style font or something similar to it. Most of the ones I've found on here are too heavy, and we like the shadow on this. Any help?



10/12/2014 às 16:58  [post inicial]  Funky Retro Font Identification

I'm looking into using this font on a calendar, but I'm not sure what it is.




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 05:57
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts