Foro

Posts de ssmith_fp

05/06/2026 a las 16:56  [post initial]  San Antonio's Font

Looks familiar, but haven't been able to find it.



11/06/2025 a las 17:57  [post initial]  DISPLAY SERIF

Looking for a font with A's like this.



Editado el 11/06/2025 a las 18:06 por ssmith_fp


20/05/2025 a las 17:28  [post initial]  Weird W

Having trouble finding a font with this W.



Editado el 20/05/2025 a las 17:29 por ssmith_fp


07/05/2025 a las 16:42  [post initial]  Fun Script

Got this on an invitation recently, and want to find this to use on a future project.



31/07/2023 a las 20:05  [post initial]  Handwriting

Looking for this font. I found something similar, but the M & R aren't right.



10/03/2023 a las 21:37  [post initial]  ROUGH MARKER BRUSH



25/03/2022 a las 19:00  [post initial]  Bold Slab

Looking for something similar to this. Doesn't have to be italic but needs the same style A.




Fuente identificada: Magnolia Sky



Try Lobster

Fuente sugerida: Lobster


15/09/2015 a las 15:50  [post initial]  Western Style Font Needed

I have this logo that a client has requested this western style font or something similar to it. Most of the ones I've found on here are too heavy, and we like the shadow on this. Any help?



10/12/2014 a las 16:58  [post initial]  Funky Retro Font Identification

I'm looking into using this font on a calendar, but I'm not sure what it is.




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 11:42
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts