Fórum

Posts por mayhemcovercreations@gmail.com

19/05/2016 às 03:37  [post inicial]  Help!

Can anyone identify this font?



Editado em 19/05/2016 às 22:37 por mayhemcovercreations@gmail.com



Fonte identificada: Have Heart



Thanks!



The font used in the name.




Perfect! Thanks


15/10/2015 às 22:54  [post inicial]  What font is this?





I am hoping to find this font, or something similar.




Thank you!



Font is a hand drawn style but it is definitely a font. I changed computers and can't seem to track down another copy or remember the name.



29/05/2015 às 05:21  [post inicial]  HELP!

I designed a book cover with this font a few months back and since then switched computers. Now I need to create another cover for the same series and the font is nowhere to be found on my computer. I can't even remember what it was called. Please Help!




Looking for both fonts if possible, but the font used for the title, in particular.




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 22:17
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts