Foro

Posts de mayhemcovercreations@gmail.com

19/05/2016 a las 03:37  [post initial]  Help!

Can anyone identify this font?



Editado el 19/05/2016 a las 22:37 por mayhemcovercreations@gmail.com



Fuente identificada: Have Heart



Thanks!



The font used in the name.




Perfect! Thanks







I am hoping to find this font, or something similar.




Thank you!



Font is a hand drawn style but it is definitely a font. I changed computers and can't seem to track down another copy or remember the name.



29/05/2015 a las 05:21  [post initial]  HELP!

I designed a book cover with this font a few months back and since then switched computers. Now I need to create another cover for the same series and the font is nowhere to be found on my computer. I can't even remember what it was called. Please Help!




Looking for both fonts if possible, but the font used for the title, in particular.




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 04:51
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts