Fórum

Posts por AdrianR


06/01/2017 às 20:31  [post inicial]  Anyone know this one?

Font used on the latest Mercedes Benz speedometers.



03/01/2017 às 13:24  [resposta]  Mercedes Benz

Bump


02/01/2017 às 08:11  [resposta]  pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Looks like Courier New.

Fonte sugerida: Courier New


Editado em 03/01/2017 às 16:06 por frd



DIN Bold

Fonte identificada: DIN


Editado em 03/01/2017 às 18:09 por frd


01/01/2017 às 17:11  [post inicial]  Mercedes Benz

Fonts used on the dashboard/instrument cluster of the new mercs.



22/09/2015 às 19:19  [resposta]  1992

I'd like to know too please


18/09/2015 às 18:28  [resposta]  Sonshine Font?

Cool!


18/09/2015 às 16:23  [resposta]  Sonshine Font?

I think the thick letters in the name is Alte Haas Grotesk in bold and hollow variation, but the script style slogan I'm not sure.

Fonte sugerida: Alte Haas Grotesk


Editado em 18/09/2015 às 17:06 por drf


14/09/2015 às 14:48  [resposta]  ¿Ayuda por favor?

I think it's Verdana


14/09/2015 às 14:38  [resposta]  Font please?

Yes, looks like the old Highway Gothic type fonts used on road signs.


14/09/2015 às 14:37  [resposta]  RPM font

Thanks L, that's pretty cool!


14/09/2015 às 14:35  [post inicial]  Font on RWC 2015 Logo

Hey there! Does anyone know what font this is?

Thanks in advance!!!

Update: Thanks guys, I think I may have actually found it, it's Handel Gothic D from what I can see.



Editado em 14/09/2015 às 23:24 por AdrianR


19/02/2015 às 22:57  [resposta]  Cricket world cup 2015

Not maybe some kind of Helvetica that has been modified?


19/02/2015 às 22:45  [resposta]  svp

Ah, I'd like to know this one too!


08/02/2015 às 09:39  [resposta]  Serif font on Arctic Circle sign

Anyone seen this?


08/02/2015 às 09:34  [resposta]  please :) !!

Again, looks like some kind of Pacman font. The "C" gives it away.


Editado em 08/02/2015 às 09:34 por AdrianR


08/02/2015 às 09:30  [resposta]  re please :) :) :) !!

I think it's some kind of Pacman font.


08/02/2015 às 08:50  [resposta]  "Kane" logo

I think the font is Matrix II Tall.

Fonte sugerida: Matrix II Tall Semi


Editado em 10/02/2015 às 10:02 por drf


08/02/2015 às 08:46  [resposta]  Ferrari F50 Cluster

Anyone?


08/02/2015 às 08:37  [resposta]  help me please ^^

Very close, but if you look at the "S" and the crossbar of the "1" and you compare them, there are differences.



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 00:34

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts